If you live in London, or if you’re ever in the area, you can see me every month at my comedy club, Lolitics. I usually write about half an hour of brand new jokes for it every month, because I’m a hero.
NEW STAND-UP SHOW FOR 2017:
MAKE LOVE & SMASH FASCISM!
I’m currently working on my next Edinburgh Fringe show, Make Love and Smash Fascism. What a name, eh? I’m doing some work-in-progress shows over the next few month, and I’d absolutely love to see you there.
Every year I book the upstairs at a pub in Marble Arch called the Carpenters Arms, and I put on an entire evening of free comedy over various Saturdays in June and July. It’s a bit like a mini Edinburgh Fringe – me and two other acts come together to give you three full-length shows, in one evening, for free!!
It’s a proper lovely and fun night out, and we do it especially for people who love comedy but don’t usually go to see it live on a Saturday because the audience is full of pricks. Three hours of alternative comedy, on a Saturday, for cool hot nerds who read books. Sound like you? Then I’d love you to come to one.
7pm start, doors 6.45pm. Here’s the dates, and the acts joining me:
- SAT JUNE 3rd – with Ben Target (Weirdo, lovely storyteller, loveliest man in comedy) & Ahir Shah (Very cool political jokes/japes etc)
- SAT JUNE 10th – with Glenn Moore ( The king of intelligent one-liners, super silly and fun) & Bec Hill (A mighty alternative comedian, one of the very best)
- SAT JUNE 17th – with Sam and Tom (Honestly my favourite sketch group in the world) & Yuriko Kotani (Incredible Japanese comedian doing comedy in English)
- SAT JULY 8th – with Sooz Kempner (Proper good musical comedy. I mean PROPER good) & Chloe Green (Tremendous lefty feminist comedy, Lolitics favourite)
- SAT JULY 15th – with Matt Winning (Another Lolitics favourite, doing a show on climate change) & Eleanor Tiernan (A truly brilliant stand-up – and hey, another Lolitics fave!)
AROUND THE COUNTRY
- JULY 24th – OXFORD – Offbeat Festival
- AUGUST 5th to 27th – EDINBURGH – Full-length run at the Edinburgh Fringe! Banshee Labyrinth, 3.30pm. Free entry, pay-what-you-like when you leave.
- SEPT 13th – BRIGHTON – At the Caroline of Brunswick. More details to come.
- SEPT 28th – LIVERPOOL – As part of the Merseyside Skeptics. More details to come.
- OCT 13th – BARNSLEY – As part of Barnsley Skeptics In The Pub. More details to come.