If you live in London, or if you’re ever in the area, you can see me every month at my comedy club, Lolitics. I usually write about half an hour of brand new jokes for it every month, because I’m a hero.
NEW STAND-UP SHOW FOR 2017:
MAKE LOVE & SMASH FASCISM!
I’m currently working on my next Edinburgh Fringe show, Make Love and Smash Fascism. What a name, eh? I’m doing some work-in-progress shows over the next few month, and I’d absolutely love to see you there.
Every year I book the upstairs at a pub in Marble Arch called the Carpenters Arms, and I put on an entire evening of free comedy. It’s a bit like a mini Edinburgh Fringe – me and two other acts come together to give you three full-length shows, in one evening, for free!!
There’s two more left, and I’d love you to come to one. If you don’t usually go to Saturday night comedy because the audience is full o of pricks, come to this. 7pm start, doors 6.45pm. Here’s the dates, and the acts joining me:
- SAT JULY 8th – with Sooz Kempner (Proper good musical comedy. I mean PROPER good) & Chloe Green (Tremendous lefty feminist comedy, Lolitics favourite)
- SAT JULY 15th – with Matt Winning (Another Lolitics favourite, doing a show on climate change) & Eleanor Tiernan (A truly brilliant stand-up – and hey, another Lolitics fave!)
AROUND THE COUNTRY
- JULY 24th – OXFORD – Offbeat Festival
- AUGUST 5th to 27th – EDINBURGH – Full-length run at the Edinburgh Fringe! Banshee Labyrinth, 3.30pm 5th to 27th, PLUS BONUS LATE-NIGHT SHOWS: 11.30pm, 5th to 14th. Free entry, pay-what-you-like when you leave.
- SEPT 13th – BRIGHTON – At the Caroline of Brunswick. More details to come.
- SEPT 28th – LIVERPOOL – As part of the Merseyside Skeptics. More details to come.
- OCT 13th – BARNSLEY – As part of Barnsley Skeptics In The Pub. More details to come.